Aakra plant is 120-150 centimeters high. Mostly, it is found in forests. It is used as homeopathy medicine from the name of Calotropis Giagantea.
Bad affects removal: If someone has eaten over quantity of leaves, flowers or any other parts of calotropis and he is feeling bad effect of it, boil leaves of bastard teak (Plash) in water and give its water to him, it alleviates calotropis poisoning. If wound occurs on the body due to fall milk of calotropis, wash the affected part with above water because it provides relief in it too.
Name In Different Languages:
- English Name – Swallow-wort, Calotropis, Milkweed, Mudar, Madar Tree Calotropis gigantea
- Hindi Name – Akh, Ak, Madar, Safed Aak, Arkh
- Latin name – Calotropis gigantea R.Br.
- Urdu Name – Aak, Madar
- Arabic Name – Ushar, Ashur
- Gujarati Name – Aakado, Akado, Akda, Myhara, Retoakah
- Persian Name – Zahar Nak, Kharaq, Zahook
- Sanskrit Name – Arka, Alarka, Surya Patra, Mandara, Ravi, Bhanu, Tapana
Useful in various diseases :
Drip three drops calotropis milk on sugar-cake (Batasa) and take, it provides relief in piles. This process should be used before sunrise.
Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.